Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's December?

Can you believe it. December of 2011 is here and 2012 will be arriving before we know it. If you're like me, you may be feeling pushed and rushed with the list of desired items to get done. I love the festivities and traditions. I also love the feeling of "new" with the year of 2012 beginning.

On my wish list for next year, I want to feel even better than I do now. I want to be in better shape mentally, physically, and spiritually. I want to change some eating habits which aren't nurturing and add in activities which are. I want to let go of being stubborn ( just acknowledging that I am proves just how stubborn I have been. ) I want to complete what I have started and begin where I have finished. I want to live more and fear less.

Choosing to make a change is the first step. Writing it down is a good second. Putting a small piece of it into action is a great baby step. And then following through with the help of a friend or partner is a great stride. Talk about it. Make plans. Be proactive.

Enjoy every twinkle light and mug of cider.
Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment