Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yoga Today

Are you as grateful as I am for the beauty that surrounds us, the love that encompasses us, and the support that lifts us?

If I simply take a moment to sit, see and listen, I am immediately in a state of awe at just how blessed I am. And each time I think of YOU, I am filled with that same gratitude.

Yoga is available to all of us at anytime and on any day. I, of course, enjoy when I can practice with others and believe that the comraderie we share here, is unique and special. Together we can make a difference in our community just by being at peace.

I welcome you to look at the current January schedule.

Monday, January 17- Martin Luther King Holiday 9:00am class only.

If you have that inner desire to get back to yoga, follow it! You will be so glad you did!

Take care always,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment